Groundbreaking & in a class of its own the MCR offers exceptional flexibility for the operator. Through implementation of a unique and patented upper receiver system, the semi-automatic MCR® can be user-configured in seconds without tools to adapt to virtually any mission profile.
Specifically designed for responsible armed citizens, law enforcement and professional security personnel who demand real-world MCR® performance and capability; standard features include gas-piston operation for extreme reliability in adverse conditions; a 16.25” quick-change (3 seconds) barrel system and a MIL-STD 1913 co-planar hand-guard with rail-interface system for the mounting of optics and modern accessories. Spanning the capability range from the optic ready carbine through a lightweight support rifle; the MCR® accepts standard box type AR15/M16 magazines or M27 linked ammunition at operator discretion, permitting unprecedented firepower and weapon flexibility.
- Drop-On Upper Receiver Assembly that upgrades your AR15/M16/M4 type lower receivers or rifles
- 5.56 x 45mm NATO
- 16.25” Quick-Change Barrel
- 1:7” RHT, ½”-28 TPI
- Short-Stroke Gas Piston Operation
- Dual-Feed™ – Accepts ALL AR15/M16 Magazines & M27 Linked Ammunition
- Precision Machined 7075-T6 Billet Upper Receiver, Feed Cover and Charging Handle
- Precision Machined Billet Steel Feed Tray
- Finish – Manganese Phosphate & Type III, Class 2 Hardcoat anodize – Black
- Full-Auto Bolt Carrier
- Handguard Style – MIL-STD 1913 Rail
- Adjustable Sight Set
- Quick-Change Barrel Handle
- Ships with Main Action Spring, Bolt Catch, Carbine Stock Spacer, (100) M27 Links & Operator’s Manual